Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2013 Monsoon Maharashtra Expeditions On “wheels”



This monsoon is special one for me as out of 8 weekends since the monsoon has started I have been roaming and visiting new destinations. I travelled on 7 weekends out of 8 so that tells the story of how desperate I "am" and I "was" since last year when I missed my monsoon season due to my USA travel from July  to Oct. 
Monsoon is season of  fresh air, cool weather, wet muddy roads ,  getting lost in foggy trails, getting completely drenched out in rain, eating “Garam Kanda Bhaji” and having tea in rain, Riding with rain showers and experiencing the extreme adventure.
I am very happy to present this photo blog for last 7-8 weeks which covers around 1200 kms of total distance with  my Macho Bullet ( she is about to complete 10000kms ) and my new Beast Ertiga ( she is just  700 kms old ).
 I truly believe that riding is adventurous and driving is fun and I enjoy doing both.  
Traveling is passion for me and seeing the unseen makes me go crazy. 

 


9th  June 2013 :Paud, Javan Shilimb, Hadshi. ( My Macho Bullet )
This was the first trip where we had an send off function for Hobby class students in afternoon with sadhana children. And then me, swati , anup , Daya went to see Narendra dada’s eco friendly house in Shilimb. This turn out to be nice unexpected monsoon trip.
This was also my Thunderbird's first monsoon  Ride so its kind of special one.
 






15 -16 June 2013 : Girivan Rain Ride . ( My Macho Bullet )
Girivan trip was awesome trip where we enjoyed extreme rain for complete 2 days and it was delightful. Place is having natural beauty  and  mountains which welcomes you.

Ready for Ride :

Foggy Mountains in Girivan :
Awesome Waterfall at Girivan :





23 June 2013 :  Bheemashankar Monsoon Trip ( By Private Bus )
Bheemashankar was a fun ful trip with my office colleagues and their family members and few of my friends.  Organized by “Trekdi” this trip was again a eventful where we went ot “Gupt Bheemashankar” through dence forest where birds were chirping and many waterfalls where crossing our way. This was truly refreshing. 

Fog, Rain, Wind, Hot Corn, Dense Forest What more one can ask ....!


The Group :
 


7th July 2013 Varandha Ghat - Shivtharghal – Tamhini ( By Van )
This trip was with my cousin brothers and family and it was unplanned as far as the destination is considered, as initially we were supposed to go to bhuleshwar temple near sasvad but at the last moment we decided to go to Shivtharghal.  In the end it proved to be really adventurous and refreshing  as varandha ghat was at it best and it had hundreds of waterfalls on the way. 

Varandha Ghat, Waterfalls, Heavy Rain, Tamhini Ghat, Dam :




Awesome view on the way towards Shivtharghal :




14th July 2013 Bhuleshwar - Diveghat - Bopdevghat  ( My Macho Bullet)
This was wonderful bike ride with office colleagues  and friends to Bhuleshwar temple on my bullet.  Weather was nice ghat roads were joyful to ride.  It was short trip but was memorable one. 

 




 


21 July 2013 Morgao Someshwar ( My First Ertiga Trip )
This was first trip with my new best Maruti Ertiga. ( A feeling called LUV J ) . This was more of a family trip to a religious place with my wife, mom, dad, aunt, uncle and cousin brother. Morgaon ganapti and someshwar temple both are nice places to visit in this season as there is not much rush.  My new Beast was smooth on bumpy roads and was fast as well. 




28 July 2013 Rohida  Trek ( Ertiga on Adventure Ride )
Rohida fort is near bhor. Although it is near pune this trek was one of the memorable trek  as the weather was extremely windy and it coulnt let us stand while climbing up and coming down.   
Dence fogg at the top of the fort was awesome.  








 
Adventure does not stop here. Monsoon is just half done and there are many more destinations which are inviting so I need to get busy planning next trips lets stop here.

 "Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."



                                                                                                                31 july 2013 
                                                                                                                Anand 

 

1 comment:

  1. Really Amazing Man..! Keep Up..! & would love to come along with u for some adventurous trips..! :)

    ReplyDelete